It’s a well-known fact that intruder alarms are a highly effective deterrent for potential thieves. Here at RACAM, we are a five-star rated burglar alarm installer, installing intruder alarm systems made by the industry’s leading manufacturers to ensure you receive nothing but the best.
We’ve been helping people across Glasgow & The West feel safer at home since 1998 with our expert advice, quality service and continued maintenance support. For the best best burglar alarm system, look no further than RACAM.
Our intruder alarm systems start £535.00 including VAT (bells only system, no monitoring included).
Our Intruder Alarm Systems
We ensure our installations are of high quality. Standard burglar alarm systems include:
- Alarm Control Panel complete with Back-up Battery
- PIR Movement Detectors
- Door Contacts
- Shock Sensors
- Wireless Key Fobs
- External Sounder Bell
- External Decoy Bell
- Unswitched Fused Spur
- Mobile App Options
- Remote Monitoring by Alarm Receiving Centre & Police Response Options
Wireless Intruder Alarm Systems
- Remote monitoring capability via smartphone app.
- Systems can be set up so multiple users can have access, family/friends etc if necessary.
- Easy and quick to install
- Maintenance contract recommend as batteries need to be replaced in wireless devices every 2 years.
Hybrid Intruder Alarm Systems
- Smartphone app capability
- Ideal for people with existing wired systems who are looking to upgrade to increase the size/coverage of your alarm system by adding in new wireless devices (no need for additional cabling which can be difficult and/or untidy).
- Particularly useful if you have built extensions on to your home recently.
Why Should You Choose RACAM as Your Burglar Alarm Installer?
- NSI Silver Award
- Affordable Options
- Scotland Wide Cover
- Free Consultation
We offer a comprehensive range of detection devices to satisfy any requirement, all of our intruder alarms meet industry standards set by the National Security Inspectorate (NSI).
We generally lead with wireless systems to minimise disruption in your home and simplify the installation process. However, there may be instances where wired systems are the best option. We even fit the Spur to avoid you paying additional costs to employ an electrician to do so.
Why Should You Install Intruder Alarms?
Over 500,000* property crimes were reported last year involving theft or damage to personal or household property (including vehicles).
We can guarantee the risk of break-in, vandalism, or theft is greatly reduced by having a RACAM installed intruder alarm systems in your home.
No Hidden Costs
All new systems come with 12 months maintenance and support with extension options to suit, which covers customers for all call outs and any faulty equipment. Additionally, we will provide an electrical spur to power the alarm panel ourselves, so there is no need to hire an electrician prior to the installation of your new intruder alarm system.
RACAM: Burglar Alarm Installer
Relax and let RACAM design intruder alarm systems for you that meet your personal requirements and budget. We don’t quote over the phone like some of our competitors – we only provide a quotation when a proper site survey and discussion with you has been carried out by one of our expert surveyors. This process ensures that we can provide you with the best intruder alarms for you.
Contact us today to find out more about RACAM and why we’re Glasgow’s intruder alarms specialist.
*more facts and figures can be found here.